Robert Schroeder, Solving The UFO Enigma, Part 2
To listen to the FREE Archive of this show, CLICK HERE!
Bob Schroeder is making his second appearance with us. You can catch his first visit HERE.
During his first visit, Bob talked about the math and physics around the UFO phenomenon. In this visit, he elaborates on many of the common characteristics of reported UFO sightings and close encounters. While not every sighting or encounter report includes these experiences, there are numerous common occurrences that include:
- A “light glow” around the craft.
- “Portholes” along the sides of the craft.
- “Shimmering” around the craft.
- Occasional “semi transparent appearance” of crafts.
- Electro-mechanical machines that stop functioning.
- “Stopped” clocks.
- The experiences of a “suspension of time perception.”
- Crafts that seem to just “blink out.”